Military dry-suit for on-water / on land operations - Model: "Abordage 1 UNRUG" - Reference number: M-NDDS/05-1.
Project made for Polish Special Forces.
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces involved in boarding actions and others being similar on water / on land.
Description of dry-suit:
A/ Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- specially formed by folds area of elbows and knees enables user to have extraordinary flexibility in moving of hands and legs,
- the entrance plastic gastight TIZIP zipper placed in diagonal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way, where additionally entrance zipper is protected by flap with YKK plastic zipper,
- telescoping torso solution provides for user additional flexibility,
- The textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable polyamide fabric in green NATO color, additionaly textile fabric is laminated by waterproof, breathable PU membrane.
B/Area of fitted details.
- Glued neoprene neck seal and wrists seals are very comfortable for user.
- Suit has very functional and unique multi-system of pockets including:
- upper-arm small pockets on both of sleeves,
- forearm map pocket on left sleeve,
- two cargo pockets placed on the side of legs installed in molle system,
- two small pockets on ankle cuffs,
- The suit has "relief" plastic gastight TIZIP zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with Velcro fastener.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
C/Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of neoprene seals alternatively the HD latex seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of TIZIP plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used YKK plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- from neoprene material,
Suit is available in Basic Chart of Standard Sizes, Extended Chart of Standard Sizes and Made to Measure.