Military dry-suit for on-water / on land operations
Model: "Abordage 1" - Reference number:M-NDDS/011.
Project made together with Dutch business partner "TMG Techniek Midden Gelderland" for Dutch Special Forces.
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces involved in boarding actions and others being similar on water / om land.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable – crotch seams are not crossed to each other, the entrance plastic gastight TIZIP zipper placed in horizontal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable, flame resistant polyamide fabric which has on outer layer "rip-stop" solution in green NATO color, additionally textile fabric is laminated by waterproof, breathable PU membrane.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued HD latex neck seal and wrists HD seals are very flexible for user.
- System of pockets includes:
- upper-arm pocket,
- cargo pockets placed on the side of legs,
- The suit has "relief" plastic gastight TIZIP zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with zipper of YKK.
- External cuffs at wrists and ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- Critical areas like elbows, seat, knees and ankle cuffs are reinforced by pads made from ceramic polyamide fabric in green color where additionally knee pads have absorptive inserts.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of HD latex seals alternatively the neoprene seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of TIZIP plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used YKK plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- rom neoprene material,