Military dry-suit for on-water / on land operations
Model: "Helmsman" - Reference number:M-NDDS/04.
Project made together with Dutch business partner "TMG Techniek Midden Gelderland" for Dutch Special Forces.
Application of dry-suit:
For drivers of boats carrying out units of special forces to destination places.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable – crotch seams are not crossed to each other, the entrance plastic gastight YKK zipper placed in horizontal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable polyamide fabric in black color, additionaly textile fabric is laminated by waterproof, breathable PU membrane.
- On the back of suit around waist is additionally placed insert of protective foam increasing comfort of user during his staying on a boat.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued neoprene neck seal and neoprene wrists seals are comfortable for user – additionaly neck seal is protected by warming neoprene collar.
- System of pockets is based on molle straps for attaching and includes:
- two upper arm small pockets,
- two forearm pockets in map version,
- two cargo pockets placed on the sides of legs,
- one large pocket in map version placed in front of left leg,
- The suit has "relief" plastic gastight YKK zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with Velcro fastener.
- External cuffs at wrists and ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers.
- Critical areas like elbows, seat, knees are reinforced by pads made from cordura.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of neoprene seals alternatively the latex HD seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of YKK plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used TIZIP plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- from neoprene material,