Military dry-suit for on-water / on land operations
Model: "Kayak" - Reference number:
Project made together with Dutch business partner "TMG Techniek Midden Gelderland" for Dutch Special Forces.
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces using kayaks.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- Two-parts construction performs specific requirements related to using of kayaks on water – dry-suit is consisted of trousers and blouse being connected by a special TZIP gastight plastic zipper located around waist which enables disattaching blouse from trousers.
- Textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable polyamide fabric having PU membrane where the outer layer is in green NATO color.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued neoprene neck seal is very comfortable for user – neck seal is additionally protected by external collar having in front the short-plastic zipper and Velcro fasteners enabling closing/opening collar.
- The collar has integrated hood with regulated size respecting sizes of helmets where additionally this hood can be hidden inside of collar.
- There is dry-pocket placed in front of torso with two gastight plastic zipper YKK.
- The inside elastic rope around waist enables fitting to body shape.
- Front-placed cargo pockets on legs provide easy accessibility.
- The trousers has "relief" stripe in front and back elastic rope for regulating circumference – additionally there are inner elastic suspenders for getting better stabilization of trousers.
Area of fitted configurations.
- The hood can be in version:
- integrated in fixed way ( by stitching ) with the collar of blouse,
- integrated in mobile way ( by zipper ) with the collar of blouse,
- integrated in mobile way ( by molle system ) with the collar of blouse,
- Instead of neoprene seals the HD latex seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system where molle system of straps can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- from neoprene material,