Military dry-suit of sea shore landing
Model: "Amphibious" - Reference number: M-NDDS/01.
Project made together with Dutch business partner "TMG Techniek Midden Gelderland" for Dutch Army.
Application of dry-suit:
For troops using sea amphibious for landing operations on shores.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit has the enormous size and has a special kind of rubber boots what enables to wear it as external coverall on equipped user – after reaching shore the suit is taken off.
- The textile fabric is lightweight, waterpoof Nylon in green NATO color.
Area of fitted details.
- The boots have straps for better fitting.
- There are transparent pockets on sleeves.
- There is integrated in fixed way hood.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of neoprene seals the HD latex seals can be used in wrists area.