Military dry-suit for crossing water on land operations
Model: "Crossing Water UNRUG"- Reference number: M-NDDS/05-2.
Project made for Polish Special Forces.
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces involved in actions on land when in-land waters like rivers, lakes and others are to be crossed.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- the entrance plastic gastight YKK zipper placed in horizontal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way, where additionally entrance zipper is protected by flap with Velcro fastener.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable polyamide fabric in green NATO color, additionally textile fabric is laminated by waterproof, breathable PU membrane.
- The suit has a special kind of rubber boots being integrated and oversized what enables user to put legs inside with tactical boots.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued neoprene neck seal and wrists seals are very comfortable for user.
- Neck neoprene seal is protected by external warming neoprene collar where additionally there is a hood attached by plastic zipper of YKK on back part of collar.
- Suit has very functional and unique multi-system of pockets including:
- upper-arm small pockets on both of upper sleeves,
- fore-arm small pockets on both of sleeves,
- two cargo pockets placed on the sides of legs,
- one large pocket in front on torso,
- The suit has:
- "relief" plastic gastigh zipper YKK in front of torso covered by protective flap with plastic zipper YKK.
- special solution in legs which allows to adjust circumference of trousers.
- elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of neoprene seals alternatively the HD latex seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of YKK plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used TIZIP plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,