Military dry-suit diving / on land operations
Model: "Anti-IR" - Reference number: M-DDS/012.
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces involved in performing underwater operations.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- the entrance plastic gastight TIZIP zipper placed in diagonal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way, where additionally the entrance zipper is protected by flap with Velcro fastener.
- telescoping torso solution provides for user additional flexibility,
- The textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable "rip-stop", flame resistant polyamide fabric in green NATO color, where textile fabric is laminated by waterproof, breathable PU membrane.
- The textile fabric has a very unique in the world, patented technological solution of decreasing temperature of thermal energy generating to outside by living objects, what provides invisibility of user against optical thermal scopes working with infrared waves.
- Other used components like threads, external tapes, Velcro fasteners and buckles are also made under anti-IR technology.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued HD latex neck seal and HD latex wrists seals are flexible.
- Glued HD latex neck seal is covered by external neoprene warming collar which in turn is protected by another collar made from anti-IR textile fabric.
- Apeks exhaust valve is placed on left sleeves at forearm area – Apeks in-let valve is located in front of on left leg.
- Suit has very functional and unique multi-system of pockets including:
- two small upper-arm pockets on right sleeve,
- one small upper-arm pocket in left sleeve,
- two cargo pockets placed on the side of legs installed in molle system of straps made in lasered version, where flaps of cargo pockets at the bottom part have inside a special elastic ropes enabling better catching by hands dressed in gloves,
- one cylinder pocket placed on left leg in molle system of straps made in lasered version,
- The suit has "relief" plastic gastight TIZIP zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with Velcro fastener.
- External cuffs at wrists and ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- Critical areas like elbows, seat, knees are reinforced by pads made from polyamide fabric where additionally knee pads have inside special absorptive inserts.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
- Integrated socks are made from neoprene material.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of HD latex seals alternatively the neorprene seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of TIZIP plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used YKK plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- rom neoprene material,