Military dry-suit diving
Model: "Military School Training" in four patterns of camouflage:
- MULTICAM / M-DDS / 014
- A-TACS Law Enforcement / M-DDS / 015
- A-TACS Foliage Green / M-DDS / 016
- A-TACS Intermediate Xtreme / M-DDS/ 017
Application of dry-suit:
For training beginners in military diving.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- the entrance plastic gastight YKK zipper placed in diagonal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way, where additionally entrance zipper is protected by flap with Velcro fastener.
- telescoping torso solution provides for user additional flexibility,
- the total weight of suit does not exceeds 1,5 kg what means that such suit is the lightest in the world,
- The suit is made from two textile fabrics:
- internal textile fabric of nylon with PU,
- external textile fabric of cordura with different patterns of camouflage,
Area of fitted details.
- The solution of glued flexible neck ring and mobile HD latex neck seal enables end-user to replace damaged seal for a new one immediately at the place of usage.
- HD latex neck seal is covered by external neoprene warming collar.
- The solution of glued Sitech rings and mobile HD latex wrist seals applied in sleeves enables end-user to replace damaged seals for a new one immediately at the place of usage.
- Sitech exhaust valve is placed on left sleeves at forearm area – Sitech in-let valve is located in front of on left leg.
- Suit has two cargo pockets placed on the side of legs installed in molle system of straps made in lasered version, where flaps at the bottom parts have inside a special elastic ropes enabling better catching by hands dressed in gloves:
- Suit has one cylinder pocket placed on left leg in molle system of straps which are made in lasered version.
- Suit has "relief" plastic gastight YKK zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with Velcro fastener.
- External cuffs at wrists and ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
- Integrated socks are made from neoprene material.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of HD latex seals alternatively the silicone seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of YKK plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used TIZIP plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- rom neoprene material,