Military dry-suit diving
Model "Dive 1UNRUG" - Reference number: M-DDS/05.
Project made for Polish Navy.
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces / navy forces involved in performing underwater operations.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- The entrance metal gastight zipper Dynat / YKK is placed on back and is protected by flap with Velcro fastener.
- The textile fabric is waterproof trilaminate of cordura® / rubber butyl / poliester in black color.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued neoprene neck seal is comfortable and glued HD latex wrists seals are flexible.
- Glued latex neck seal is covered by external neoprene warming collar.
- Apeks exhaust valve is placed on left sleeve at upper arm area – Apeks in-let valve is located in front of on left leg.
- Suit has:
- one cargo pocket placed on the side of right leg installed in molle system of straps where molle straps are made in classic version,
- one cylinder pocket on left leg installed in the same molle system,
- The flap of cargo pocket additionally in its bottom part has inside a special elastic rope enabling better catching by hand dressed in gloves.
- The suit has "relief" metal gastight Dynat / YKK zipper in front of torso covered by protective pad with Velcro fastener.
- There are straps located around of sleeves at forearm area for attaching technical devices.
- External cuffs at ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally elastic bands for squeezing cuffs.
- Critical areas like elbows and knees are reinforced by pads made from kevlar and seat area is reinforced by pad from trilaminate cordura.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
- Integrated socks are made from neoprene material.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of neck neoprene seal alternative can be used HD latex neck seal and instead of latex wrists seals alternatively neoprene wrist seals can be used.
- Instead of metal gastight Dynat/YKK zippers alternatively can be used metal BDM/YKK gastight zipper or - as option - non-magnetic metal zipper.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- from neoprene material,