Military dry-suit diving
Model "Dive 2 UNRUG" - Reference number: M-DDS/05-4
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces / navy forces involved in performing underwater operations.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- The entrance metal gastight zipper Dynat / YKK is placed on back and is protected by flap with Velcro fastener.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof trilaminate of poliester / rubber butyl / poliester in green NATO color.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued HD latex neck seal and HD latex wrists seals are flexible.
- Glued HD latex neck seal is covered by external neoprene warming collar.
- Apeks exhaust valve is placed on left sleeve at upper arm area – Apeks in-let valve is located in front of on left leg.
- Suit has two cargo pockets placed on the side of legs installed in molle system of straps made in classic version.
- The flaps of cargo pockets in its bottom parts have inside a special elastic ropes enabling better catching by hands dressed in gloves.
- The pocket cylinder is placed in molle system of straps on left leg.
- The suit has "relief" metal gastight Dynat / YKK zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with Velcro fastener.
- There are straps located around of sleeves at forearm area for attaching technical devices.
- External cuffs at ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- Critical areas like elbows and knees are reinforced by pads made from kevlar where additionally knee pads have inside special absorptive inserts.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
- Integrated socks are made from neoprene material.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of HD latex seals alternatively the neorprene seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of metal gastight Dynat/YKK zippers alternatively can be used metal BDM/YKK gastight zipper or as option non-magnetic metal zipper.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- from neoprene material,