Military diving wet-suit
model: "Mil.Dual-Flex"- Reference number: M-DWS/010.
Application of wet-suit:
For operators of special forces diving in warm water.
Description of wet-suit:
Part of wet-suit: overall.
- Overall is made from 5,0 mm neoprene material in black color.
- Entrance plastic YKK zipper is placed on back side of overall – in front side:
- at neck area there is a short plastik zipper YKK for beter fitting of the neck collar,
- at bottom area there is a "relief" short plastic YKK zipper,
- The area of elbows and knees is protected by pads made from kevlar material.
- On sides of legs are placed molle platforms made in lasered version for attaching mobile pockets.
- The sleeves and trousers of overall are ended by neoprene manchettes and short plastic YKK zippers.
Part of wet-suit: warming jacket.
- Jacket is made from 7,0 mm neoprene material in black color.
- Entrance plastic YKK zipper is placed in front in diagonal position.
- There is integrated hood with jacket.
- There are on side molle platforms made in lasered version for attaching mobile pockets.
- There is additional separated hood.