Military dry-suit diving
Model "TACTICAL FLEX /Olive" - Reference number: M-DDS/018
Application of dry-suit:
For operators of special forces / navy forces involved in performing underwater operations – Project made together with "Outer-Limits" GmbH from Austria.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- The entrance plastic gastight zipper YKK is placed in front of torso in diagonal position and protected by flap with plastic YKK zipper in green color where additionally telescoping solution is applied in torso with crotch strap.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof trilaminate of poliester / rubber butyl / poliester in green NATO color.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued neck neoprene seal and glued neoprene wrists seals are comfortable in using.
- Glued neoprene neck seal is covered by external neoprene warming collar.
- Sitech exhaust valve is placed on left sleeve at foream area – Sitech in-let valve is located at the back of left leg.
- Suit has very functional and unique multi-system of pockets including:
- two pockets on right sleeve and one pocket on left sleeve.
- two cargo pockets placed in front of legs in molle system of straps made in classcic version
- one pocket for cylinder placed on side of left leg in molle system of straps made in calssic version,
- two small pockets placed at ankle area of legs,
- The flaps of cargo pockets in its bottom parts have inside a special elastic ropes enabling better catching by hands dressed in gloves.
- External cuffs at wrists and ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- Critical areas like elbows, seat and knees are reinforced by pads made from cermic cordura where additionally knee pads have inside special absorptive inserts.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
- Integrated socks are made from neoprene material.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of neoprene seals alternatively the latex HD seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of plastic gastight YKK zippers alternatively can be used metal BDM/YKK gastight zipper or as option non-magnetic metal zipper.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- from neoprene material,