Military dry-suit diving
Model "Miner" - Reference number: M-DDS/08.
Application of dry-suit:
For miners of special forces / navy forces involved in performing a special underwater operations.
Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable:
- crotch seams are not crossed to each other,
- The entrance non-magnetic metal gastight zipper Dynat / YKK is placed in front of torso in diagonal position and protected by flap with plastic zipper YKK – additional telescoping torso provides stretchability of suit during usage.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof trilaminate of poliester / rubber butyl / poliester in black color.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued HD latex neck seal and HD latex wrists seals are flexible.
- The neoprene dry-hood is integrated with suit.
- Non-magnetic Stech exhaust valve is placed on left sleeve at upper arm area – non- magnetic Sitech in-let valve with silencer solution is located in front of torso.
- Suit has two cargo pockets placed on the side of legs installed in molle system of straps made in classic version.
- The flaps of cargo pockets in its bottom parts have inside a special elastic ropes enabling better catching by hands dressed in gloves.
- The suit has "relief" non-magnetic metal gastight Dynat / YKK zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with plastic zipper YKK.
- External cuffs at wrists area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
- There are integrated dry-diving boots.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of HD latex seals alternatively the neorprene seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of metal non-magnetic gastight Dynat/YKK zippers alternatively can be used non-magnetic metal gastight zippers BDM/YKK.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated boots can be replaced by integrated socks made from neoprene material.